Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sarah Chang

There's a girl who I would like to tell you about, because she's the most important girl in my life.

My sister is 9 years of age, but she has a wisdom beyond her years.
She makes me coffee and tea in the morning.
She likes to talk alot, and even though I tell her to be quiet, after a couple of minutes of silence she starts chatting again.
The TV shows she never misses are Spongebob, Family Guy and Friends.
She likes to dance, and she is so good at choreographing to different songs.
She is a wonderful actress, and she has almost always been the model for my photography during the last two years. People get jealous cause she's been getting me merits and excellences.
Whenever she has a crush on a boy at school, she tell's me she's in love.
Once when I was down in the dumps, she rented me my favourite movie of all time; and another time, she brought me my favourite fairtrade chocolate. When I'm sad, sometimes she'll write me a little note on my phone or on paper complimenting me.
She doesn't mind me sitting on the front porch of our house with a gun shooting all the boys off when she's older.
She's honest, even at the expense of losing her friends or being told off.
She likes to read, write and draw; and she's top notch at all three. And like me, she sucks at math.
Her laugh can bring a smile to anyone's face.
We love snuggling up in bed watching movies on my laptop with a heap of junk food together, going on google translator to make the lady say funny things, building forts, baking, watching movies at the cinemas and listening to our song, Miley Cyrus - Butterfly Fly Away.
When she showers or goes to the toilet, you can always hear her singing ('ahhhwaaaahhhhlaaaaa')
People say she is my mini-me, and people say to her that we are like each other. We both deny it, but it's true.
She's one of the most unselfish people I know, and even though it may not seem like it, I love her till death. I'm always amazed at God for giving me such a girl as a sister, and I wonder how on earth she became the person she is today, because I sure as heck didn't do it. She's strong, has the kindest heart and can never fail to make me laugh and smile.
That is all.

Currently listening to: Bon Iver - Skinny Love

No comments:

Post a Comment