Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3. Your bestfriend

My best friend is a girl I wouldn't trade for anyone.
She's fair-skinned and has blonde hair and is a total beach babe.
She has a lovely smile that can light up any room and any one.
She understands me like no other, and has helped me through some of the most darkest days of my life.
Her words never fail to lift me up and bring me joy and hope. Simply said, she makes me a better person just by her presence and the person she is.
While some friendships seem fake and sugar coated, she is honest with me and she is one of the only people I can fully trust.
On top of this she is so, so gorgeous and can eat up any boy she likes (not that she would beause she is super sweet).
She is one of the strongest, most loving and wisest people I know
and I love her beyond words can say.

Listen to: Lights - Face Up

No comments:

Post a Comment