Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Proust questionnaire.

What are you thinking of right now?
If I am completely honest, this one person that has never left my mind for 3 months.

What makes you laugh?
Alot of things! When people accidentally say funny things, Friends TV show, The Office, Parks and Recreation.

What makes you cry?
When watching poverty, injustice and heartbreaking difficulties people go through.

What do you consider to be the greatest invention?
Music.

Do you have a mentor or inspirational figure that has guided or influenced you?
My best friend Anja inspires me all the time.

Where do you feel most at home?
When I am in my room, listening to music, reading the Bible or reading other books and watching DVDs in bed.

Where are you right now?
In my room, sitting on the floor in my underwear.

What is your proudest achievement in work?
Sounds cheesy, but being able to help people discover new music or being able to help them find a CD.

What is your proudest achievement in life?
Raising money for abused children in Thailand with a friend of mine.

What do you most dislike about contemporary culture? 

The breakdown of Biblical tradition, such as marriage.

What do you most like about the age we live in?
Communication - we are more aware of what is out there in the world and have more oppotunities to make a difference in the world.

At what points do life and work intersect?
I sometimes bring my personal life into work, or sometimes something dramatic happens at work like it is now and I have to deal with it in my personal time. 

What’s the best advice you’ve been given?
Love always.

What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
Knowing that if I did something my family and some of my friends would not approve of, and doing it anyway.

Recommend a book or poem that has changed your perspective on life?
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller or Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

What is your earliest childhood memory?
My mum standing in the mirror putting lipstick on, then looking down and putting it on me.

What’s the most important relationship in your life?

Mostly, my relationship with God, my sister and my two best friends.

What’s the most romantic action you’ve taken?
Flew down to see someone I liked alot.

What’s the most spiritual action you’ve taken?
Giving my heart to God.

If you could wish for one change in the world what would it be?
Sounds cliche, but no poverty.  


Currently listening to: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home

No comments:

Post a Comment