Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I like

I like 1 Corinthians 13:13
I like making people smile
I like beautiful starry nights
I like falling sleeping to acoustic music
I like ginger beer
I like being extreme
I like a hot drink on a cold day
I like the moonlight on my sheets
I like my intimate moments with God, I love them
I like falling on my bed after a long day
I like sitting on my rooftop at night thinking
I like photos
I like happy people
I like how my sister always does something to cheer me up when I'm feeling down
I like road trips
I like the smiling with the sunshine on my face
I like that I have a nice view of God's glory outside my bedroom window
I like undisturbed sleeps
I like candles
I like waking up and lying on my bed for hours, thinking
I like day dreaming
I like laugh out loud moments
I like deep and meaningfuls
I like nature
I like those moments when you're filled with deep gratitude
I like doing what I can to help those lost, sick, poor, broken and needy
I like to worship
I like eyes that tell a million stories
I like shooting stars (the band and actual shooting stars)
I like the sky
I like the feel of new, clean clothes
I like being high on life
I like sing-a-longs
I like trying on hundreds of perfumes in department stores
I like the beach
I like daisy chains
I like Bella
I like crying
I like reading good books, snuggled up
I like hugs and kisses
I like little birds
I like smiles from strangers
I like that I'm free, chosen, blessed, loved, safe.
I like eye contact with the opposite gender
I like photography
I like dresses
I like speaking and sharing with people
I like Hope99
I like crushes
I like good butterflies in my tummy
I like skinny jeans
I like sarcasm
I like encouraging people
I like shoes
I like that I attract interesting Indian boys
I like sushi
I like having intellectual/good conversations
I like seeing old friends and the genuine joy of seeing them
I like my right eye
I like being inspired
I like writing in my journal
I like the clean feeling after a hot shower
I like hot showers
I like taking bubble baths with candles and soft music
I like being not smoking, drinking or doing drugs
I like funny typos
I like lovely people
I like tattoos
I like taking long walks, especially on the beach
I like my brothers and sisters in Christ
I like the feeling of the wind on my face
I like sunsets and sunrises
I like compliments, but I especially like insults
I like webcaming people
I like drives with friends
I like loud music and dancing
I like love songs
I like my bum ;)
I like short shorts and bare feet
I like that I live in South Auckland
I like that I'm breathing
I like that I have a rough past, cause though it gets hard, I know God has a plan for me still
I like once-in-a-lifetime moments
I like letting the Bible show me what's right
I like, LOVE, funny people
I like that I'm tiny
I like a boy
I like music way too much, and hearing a new favourite song
I like the hardcore scene style
I like leave-in conditioner
I like the peace I have when my mum has a day off from work and just stays at home
I like that I look ridiculous trying to fit into a scene
I like being me, I wish that I was more often
I like long phone calls till 3 in the morning
I like being there for people
I like puppies
I like dressing up
I like cafes and being all sophisticated ordering coffee
I like finding loose change in my pocket
I like the individual beauty of each season
I like making people laugh
I like lip balm
I like true friends
I like the sound of the wind blowing through the trees at night
I like hearing the rain on my rooftop when I'm in bed, and falling asleep to it
I like whales
I like meeting new, wonderful people
I like falling in love
I like playing the name game
I like talking with Felicity, no one else compares to her
I like inspiring quotes
I like memorabilia
I like feeling good about myself
I like going to a good hardcore gig
I like falling more in love with God each day
I like solitaire, but only on my ipod
I like moshing and getting body-rubbed by strangers
I like laughing
I like dried up roses
I like screaming
I like holding hands
I like pictionary
I like that I only want to drink water
I like personal jokes
I like cities
I like the solitude everyone falls in when they're on a train
I like justice
I like being crazy, weird and loserish sometimes
I like accents
I like rubbing my nose
I like how I fail at contact sports
I like true and inner beauty
I like that I'm on a journey to my home in Heaven
I like doing the pout
I like sunshine through trees
I like being messy once in a while
I like that I know my life is in God's hands
I like face masks
I like lying on the grass and soaking up the sun
I like stepping out of my comfort zone
I like texting L1K3 TH15
I like reading old diary entries and giggling to myself
I like that I have eczema because I'm more modest because of it
I like it when people give me flowers
I like that I can't pronounce certain words properly
I like lingerie
I like good msn talks
I like being by myself and having time to reflect
I like car games
I like movie nights with loads of junk food, laughs and friends
I like that people call me cute when I have no idea how I became cute
I like being humbled
I like screamo
I like that I'm a walking contradiction
I like that I have a funny bible study group
I like DeviantArt
I like people fashion
I like saying 'I love you' and really meaning it
I like being healthy
I like smiling
I like my shiny cheeks
I like my weird semi-dimple on my right cheek
I like pulling faces
I like being a boys-girl
I like saving sweet text messages
I like chocolate buttons
I like bike rides

No comments:

Post a Comment