Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dead ends.

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and New Years! I know I had :) It was wonderful for me to get away from Auckland and it's messes with my close friends to a beautiful part of New Zealand, in a beautiful bach, overlooking the beautiful Pacific ocean.

I have decided recently to move to Wellington to study Psychology, Sociology and Management (triple major come at me!), and it has been a mega stressful month trying to sort out University, Studylink, work and particularly apartment hunting all at once. Getting decline after decline for apartment viewings due to the owners wanting someone ASAP, having no savings to my name, not getting anywhere with sorting out Uni stuff and having family problems have weighed me down so hard that I can't help but feel like a limp and hopeless soul. I could go to God... but the truth in my heart is, I don't trust him and I feel that if I do go to him, he will tell me something I don't want to hear.

It has been a hard, surprising, disappointing, crazy 2013 so far... and I believe that every soul on this earth is no exempt from such emotions, but all of us do have a strength to carry on even when things don't go the way we want it to. And I will carry on.

Some photos from new years...

Our beautiful view from the bach at Corammandel 

 My friend Bear and I

Sun and sand at Hahei beach

Currently listening to: Brooke Fraser - Love Is Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment