Monday, January 28, 2013

Tragic.

I wonder, if two people are in love, why they can't be together. Instead, they are separated by distance, by another person, by time, by fate. 

I'd like to think that I had prayed so much to God, wished upon every shooting star and 11:11 I saw that He was fed up with me and let me see the one man that I love more than anybody else on earth. I'd like to think that if I keep praying hard enough and wishing hard enough that my love will stay in the country... maybe God will be tired of that too and make him stay. 

Loving someone then having them being taken away from you is a tragic thing to happen, but it is simply reality. Contrary to movies and fairytales, sometimes your prince ends up being with another girl and not you. Sometimes, he moves to another country, forever. Sometimes, you two won't ever end up together and it may never heal for a long, long time. I wish everyone's lives had a happily ever after... I'm at a point in my life where I am struggling to accept the fact that this is not always the case.


Currently listening to: Willow Smith - Sugar And Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment