Sunday, June 30, 2013

Little things like these.

As I was walking down the Wellington waterfront one beautiful Saturday afternoon, I saw a couple with their kid. They were standing near some seagulls and were trying to get the kid close enough to take a picture with them. To some people, this scene seems mundane. But to me, at that moment it was magical, and instantaneously I felt a strong desire in my heart to have that one day. To have a husband and a kid, to go to the waterfront and take pictures with seagulls, all rugged up in jackets and scarves and beanies and backpacks. I am surprised that I felt this way because I love my independence and without a doubt marriage and kids scare me. Maybe I am beginning to warm up to it.


Currently listening to: Clarity (Zedd Union Remix) - Zedd feat. Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment