Sunday, July 24, 2011

You are the one who will set this woman free.

Hey all!

I'm in a place in my life right now where I am content. I'm not happy, because happiness is very temporary and fleeting, but joyful, because it lasts even through struggles and hardships. You could say that some things in my life right now aren't going good, but in spite of this I feel like I'm on solid groud finally. I am resting in God's love and provision and not my own. I am weak but He is strong and He and He alone is holding me through this valley. For that, I am so very thankful and joyful. My blessings are many and my bad luck is few. Especially when in Eastern Africa there is a tragic food crisis going on, the worst in the 21st century. If you would like to know more about it, check out this video.
And if you feel inclined to help, click here.
And if you live in New Zealand, there's a hardcore gig on 4th August on a Thursday at Zeal to help support this cause. Check it out here if you're interested!
Our brothers and sisters need our help!

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me too! It worked =] I pray that this joy will continue. Please hit me up if you need prayer or just a chat. No one really talks to me on here and I love it when people do...I don't bite. Just nibble.

Currently listening to: The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979

No comments:

Post a Comment