Monday, June 25, 2012

Amos 5:24

Today I found out that 200 men invaded and attacked this small village in China. That small village was where some of my family lived. The government wanted to forcefully take their property to make a pig farm, but because the people did not let them, they got angry and hired a couple hundred men to hurt them, with the intention to kill. They threw large rocks at them, beat them, and one person was stabbed five times so that his intestines came out. I saw some pictures today, and one house had a river of blood on the floor. The village including my family cannot go home, and are homeless at the moment. What's more, the government do not want this story to get out. They have told all reporters to not release this story, and cut off the village's internet so that it won't go international. It's so hearbreaking to hear because this is my family, who took care of me while I was in China. They don't deserve this...they are good people even though they are poor. I can't stop crying.

Please, if you are the praying type, I ask that you would pray for my family and the village right now. Even though they are not Christian, ask that God will be on their side. And ask that God would protect them, heal them so that they will all recover quickly, comfort them, strengthen them and restore to them what was lost. Pray that justice will be done in this situation. Most importantly, that they will come to know God.
I may not know if you pray,  but I deeply appreciate it if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment