Monday, September 10, 2012

I've got my life in a suitcase, I'm ready to run, run, run away.

I can't believe it has happened again, I can't believe that this has happened to me.

I wish with all of my heart that I had money to buy a ticket to another country and never return. I wish I could drive and drive and drive and until I reach a coastline, and then swim and swim until I stop breathing. I wish I could sleep and never wake up. 

Right now, my heart is broken and my hope in love seems lost.

I hate him and I hate this.


Currently listening to: Of Monsters and Men - Yellow Light

2 comments:

  1. This is me like, nearly always.

    Hang in there pretty lady - this is not the end. This isn't it :) You know the end of this story? Spoiler - it has a happy ending:
    You get through, you get better, you gain wisdom, you gain power - you and God walk out together - alive and whole :)

    You do :)

    Many cyber hugs and some comfort chocolate.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lit me up Laura. Thank you for always having kind an uplifting words to say to me. I don't know you but I like you very much.

    All my love! xx

    ReplyDelete