Sunday, September 9, 2012

Your loss.

To the douchebag that I was falling in love with:
I thought that you would never treat me like shit, screw another girl or play me, but I realize thanks to a friend who knows your gritty social life that you have done and are doing all those things to me. I haven't heard from you ever since I came back to Auckland. You don't text or call. When we are out you check out other girls. While you were 'chasing' me for 8 months, you screwed a chick who hated me and told one of my best friends that you liked another girl too. You recently slept with a girl two weeks after we ended things... so it makes me wonder how much I actually mean to you.
I can't believe I wasted all my time crying, wondering and worrying if you're going to cheat on me just because you live 600km away. I can't believe I agreed with you when you said that I'll regret losing you. You're all talk and no walk. Smooth words and false acclamations about yourself is all you have to show for yourself after all this time I wasted on you. Thanks for standing me up tonight and making me realize what a f#!ken d*%kbag you are. You made me feel shitty and insecure about myself, but tonight I know that I deserve so, so much more than you. Have fun rolling with 1s & 2s, cause' your 10 is gone ;)

And ladies...
"Respect yourself to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment