Friday, April 12, 2013

What does the heart want?

I am blessed beyond what I can express.
I am breathing.
I have a roof over my head and shelter from the wind, the rain and the sun.
I have food to eat everyday, and even when there is nothing to eat, I still have more than most.
I have all of my limbs intact, and they are all working fine.
I can run, I can walk, I can dance.
I have medical help when I need it.
I have education and am living in a country where it is freely given.
I have a family and none have died.
I have more money than most people in this world, and I do not have much.
I can see, I can smell, I can hear and experience all this beautiful world gives me.
I have flowing, clean water at the twisting of a tap.
I live in a country where the government is not corrupt and there is no war.
I have friends who would never forsake me.
In comparison to third world countries, I live in luxury.

And yet, why I am so unhappy?

1 comment:

  1. I juѕt could not gο аwaу yοur wеb site bеforе suggesting that I really loveԁ the stanԁаrԁ informаtіon a
    person prοviԁе οn уour guests?

    Іs going to be again frequеntlу to cheсk
    uρ on nеw poѕts

    Here iѕ mу websitе - house for rent plano tx

    ReplyDelete