Thursday, February 25, 2010

Proust

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Finally being Home in Heaven and finally seeing Jesus' face.

What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone I love alot.

What historical figure do you most identify with?
I'm not sure.

Which living person do you most admire?
Right now, Anja Bornman :)

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My impatience.

What trait do you most deplore in others?
Unkindness.

What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I don't like to say, I want to be well on my way to fully accepting myself for what I look like.

What is your favorite journey?
The journey of discovery- of life lessons, of myself, of God.

What is your greatest regret?
Following what my friends were doing when I was younger.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
God, most definitely.

When and where were you happiest?
I don't remember the date, but I remember it was the happiest phone call, and moment, of my life. I was told Hope99 raised $7,000 for abused children in Thailand.

Which talent would you most like to have?
Musical talent!

What is your current state of mind?
Impatient of myself.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
More patience.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
That my mum wouldn't work so much.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be?
A bird would be lovely.

If you could choose what or who to come back as, what would it be?
A lead singer of an amazing rock band.

What do your consider your greatest achievement?
Starting up a charity with a friend of mine.

What is your most treasured possession?
I would be very sad if I lost my Bible- I've had it for a long time now.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Losing all hope.

What is your most marked characteristic?
I'd say friendly.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Passion.

What is the quality you most admire in a woman?
Strength.

What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty.

Who are your favourite writers?
Francine Rivers and Khaled Husseni.

Who are your heroes in real life?
Ordinary people with an amazing passion and love for God.

What are your favourite names?
Chloe and Spencer.

What is it that you most dislike?
Dishonesty, uncleanliness.

How would you like to die?
In my sleep.

What is your motto?
Love. Faith. Hope. In its deepest meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment