Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Midnight thought.

I swear I have insomnia...but lying in my bed trying to get to sleep as usual, I realised that this world is going to try and break me and conform me (Romans 12.2) but I have to stay true to myself and God. I may not feel good enough, but God gave me this body, this personality, this heart & mind for a reason. I, as a whole being, am made for something worthwhile and beautiful. Why should I waste who God made me to be on pointless things, junk? God has called me to a higher living, a life changed inwardly by God, a pure holy living. And its not easy to do as it is to say.
Gosh no.
I guess I'm struggling a bit with grasping this concept and putting it into action in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. This has lifted my mood. I feel I have insomnia aswell through stress and all the drama that has occured in my life within the last few months. This year has opened my eyes and I have noticed the world can be so, so tuff and quite cruel.
    but this has inspired me
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so happy that I could do that! you have made my day :) x

    ReplyDelete