Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 10: A picture of yourself and 10 positive things that you like about you.

I can't post a recent picture of myself with the proxy site I am using, but you can see me in my profile picture on my blogger =]

10 things I like about me:
1. I like that I laugh at everything and make jokes a lot.
2. I like that I am Chinese/Vietnamese and born in Korea. I come from a vibrant culture and an interesting background.
3. I like my thick and black hair (apparantly I won't suffer bad hair loss when I'm older!)
4. I like that I'm quite laid back about things.
5. I like that I have a relationship with God and because of Him, I am saved forever.
6. I like that I like different types of music and am not secluded to just one genre.
7. I like that I am quite caring at heart, no matter how much I make myself act like I don't give a crap.
8. I like that I try my best not to be judgemental of people.
9. I like how even though I am small I can (well, try to) kick ass.
10. I like that I am fairly independent and can do things alone.

Listen to: The Naked And Famous - Young Blood (Chiddy Bang Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment