Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 7: Your dreams for you future

Dreams. So wonderful to think about, yet so distant and fragile. The dreams we have never turn out the way people originally planned it from what I've read- sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse.

My dreams for my future is to one day become a music and photo journalist, travelling around the world taking photos and interviewing and writing about musicians for an international business. I also wouldn't mind taking documentary photos of people around the globe for a magazine or something like that if music journalism doesn't work out for some reason. To top it all off would also include running a small non-profit mission organisation on the side (Hope99?) that raises money and awareness for less fortunate and mistreated people around the globe.

Ahh, the feeling I get when I think about these dreams is comparable to having butterflies in your stomach. You hope for the best and you are excited for it, but there's also that nervousness that it might not happen. And if it doesn't, then that's okay too. I trust that God has a path already set for me, and when I am following his directions everything is going to work out for me in the end. It might not necessarily be the path that makes me the happiest, or gets me to the most countries, or earns me the most money or recognition, but it certainly will be a path of a purpose driven life and of fulfillment beyond my comprehension.

Listen to: The Middle East - Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment