Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 11: A funny story

I always have funny stories but never remember them...argh... anyway, I guess I'll tell you my most embarrassing moment in life. When I was around 10 or so, I was in Christian camp and we had dorms that we shared with 3 other people. I got a top bunk. One day, while I was chilling in the room next door, my pastor at that time came into my room to tell one of my roomate's friends about God. Then right in the middle of his serious Jesus talk, out of all things, my asian Hello Kitty underwear falls from the bunk from my suitcase onto the floor right in front of them. Can you imagine having a really in depth talk and all of sudden seeing a pair of undies with a picture of a cat on it drop in front of you? My pastor calls me over and tells me my underwear fell down, so burned with shame, I pick it up and put it back on top of the bunk in front of them. THE awkwardest thing ever. Probably also my claim to faim haha.

Listen to: Lydia (R.I.P.) - I Woke Up Near The Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment