Tuesday, February 5, 2013

God is working!

 I was so happy to read this article from the Washington Post about India creating more severe laws on sexual assault and trafficking after a gang rape of a young woman on a bus. I am passionate for women who are going through such hardships, and my heart breaks when I watch documentaries that include sex trafficking and prostitution. The documentaries I have watched and remembered on such topics were all shot on location in India, so to see this incredible, joyous article makes me so happy I would cry. God is truly working in such a dark place... After so much struggle and spiritual warfare in India, the light is finally conquering the country. I am humbled to know that so many women's lives will change because of these new laws, and so much justice will be done, and so many souls freed from slavery and sexual assault. Thank you Lord.

You can read the article by clicking here.


Currently listening to: Hillsong United - Beautiful Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment