Monday, February 4, 2013

Jiro Dreams of Sushi

 "Always doing what you are told doesn't mean you'll succeed in life." - Jiro

I'll be honest, I love and appreciate sushi. And when a friend recommended this film to me, as well as seeing it featured in a liked food blog, I finally decided to watch this critically acclaimed documentary. I was blown away by how much love and passion this 85 year old Japanese man had for sushi, and his dedication to his work that surpasses 99% of the world's population. For real. His sushi is so impeccable that Michelina pretty much says, 'Fly to Japan, just to eat at his restaurant.' After watching this documentary, I was fired up to work harder, always see what I can do to improve myself more and be passionate about the career I want to work in. Stream it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment