Thursday, October 1, 2009

I like (UPDATED!)

I like Bon Iver
I like acoustic music merged with the sound of rain
I like being observant
I like the sound of leaves crunching beneath my feet
I like walking home after school listening to music, reflecting
I like the adventure I have when I go driving by myself
I like laughing to myself, at the cost of people thinking you're crazy
I like photographing beautiful moments
I like house-sitting
I like views of the city lights
I like encouraging and loving people to my fullest
I like talking to God
I like hit and runs with best friends!
I like Rialto cinemas
I like Invisible Children
I like Facebook
I like reminising funny moments with friends
I like the butterflies and sweaty palms and hammering heart a crush gives you
I like giving people a fright
I like hair extensions
I like dolling up for a good night
I like Kandee Johnson
I like texts that make me smile or laugh
I like summer festivals
I like dancing in my underwear in my room and getting paranoid cause you think the neighbors can see you
I like Maltesers and Pineapple Lumps
I like retail shopping
I like romantic photographs and sayings
I like Africa
I like New York
I like doing random videos with friends
I like Susan Pauls 'thousands of luminous spheres!'
I like that I don't take things too seriously
I like the GeeGee dance
I like being crazy with mates and living up to our South Auckland reputation
I like being in the cinemas with Wilson (hah)
I like watching documentaries, especially with Felicity
I like smiley faces '=)'
I like 'booby shaking' security cameras
I like pretending I have a gun and shooting people
I like my Auntie and her immaturity
I like the things boredom makes you do
I like nandos!
I like msn conversations at 2 in the morning
I like semi-darkness
I like that when I wear heels I feel like a hot pot!
I like being caught in the rain
I like thunder and lightning when I'm comfy inside
I like smiling at strangers, and strangers smiling at me
I like my solitude
I like geekiness
I like getting super excited
I like mornings where you wake up and feel great cause you had a decent nights sleep
I like bathing in the sunlight in bed
I like Jasmine, my baby cousin and her sweet playfulness
I like being around funny drunks
I like everything fashion
I like Doc Marten boots, but not the price
I like pushing myself
I like Hope99 and seeing the hard work pay off
I like blushing randomly while thinking of your crush
I like being a kid
I like people who's faith are strong in God, particularly nowadays
I like webcam moments
I like silhouettes at sunrise or sunset
I like birds that sing
I like making people laugh at my cost
I like girly vintage
I like making myself laugh
I like the idea of distance seperating two people physically, but love binding them together wholly
I like some romantic novels and movies
I like the feeling of getting a grade better than I expected
I like hugging people I have missed
I like watching horror movies with Kate and friends
I like cool breezes when you're hot
I like punching my pillow to get all my anger out
I like beautiful souls, not just beautiful people
I like friends who are musicians and supporting them
I like my adventures with Abigail
I like getting g-strings from aother country
I like how my eyes get 'uneven'
I like shoes!
I like random conversations
I like sitting outside, reading and listening to music
I like unexpected outings
I like hugs from behind
I like the smell and feeling of opening a new CD
I like my warm comfy bed after a long, good night
I like reading fairytales and folktales at night
I like the dust in the sunlight
I like after-dinner walks on the beach
I like sketching people I love
I like 4$ sweaters
I like finding something amazing at an op-shop
I like the 50's
I like finding a beautiful song you never realised you had on your itunes and playing it over and over again, still marvelling at the fact you somehow missed it
I like being messy once in a while
I like seeing my family happy, expecially my mum and sister
I like cherry blossoms
I like the pure excitement of hearing that a band you love are playing in your area
I like drinking 'magic water' with Jayesh
I like strength
I like putting clothes together
I like morning chills when you stack on layers and layers of clothes
I like catching up with old friends
I like Green Tea Frapps from Starbucks
I like Real Groovy discount CDs
I like Skins
I like feeling special, and making people feel special
I like coffee and ciggerettes
I like it when people smile when they see me
I like being playful around my sister
I like band vlogs
I like stealing road signs
I like being missed
I like walkin around the mall with nothing to do but laugh and everything and anything
I like yummy eye candies!
I like going on the swings at night
I like going on the playground till you realise you're way too old for it and walk away with sore hips
I like 7.15pm pro lighting
I like eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment