Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another one.

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
For real? I would pray about it cause I know a selfish and scared part of me would want to get an abortion straightaway.

Do you trust all of your friends?
Sadly, no.

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes, if I really, truly loved that person and he's the one. And, if God says yes.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes I do! I'm a big believer of that.

Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I don't get itttt.

Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Umm, Sam Zaia for some reason hahaha.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
I guess you could say that. I'm a little afraid of letting the walls around my heart down.

Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yeah all the time haha. It's random people most of the time too.

Whats your most favorite scar?
I don't have a favourite scar haha.

When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Feburary 13 this year, flying back from China to New Zealand =[

What did the last text message you sent say?
'Are you with Jack?'

What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Eyes and smile ;]

What features do you find least attractive in the preferred sex?
Feet I guess, haha.

Fill in the blank. I love:
Music, loyal friends, nature, God, tea.

What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Find a job! And save up for my tattoo and a plane ticket to another country =]

If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My mum and my little sister Sarah.

How many kids do you want to have?
I'm so afraid of having kids but I guess that normally comes with people my age. If I ever were to have kids I would want two and that's it. One boy and one girl =]

Would you make a good parent?
Eek I wouldn't think so! I think I'm too selfish but also over protective. I know this because I look after my sister the most and it teaches me alot about myself.

Where was your default picture taken?
In Hala's room in Hamilton.

Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Car and transport problems for tomorrow. It always fustrates me! =/

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I wouldn't choose to because I've learnt alot from my mistakes, but for the questions sake probably not having a friends with benefits relatinship with someone.

Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Maid of honour would be my best friend Anja of course! <3

What are you wearing right now?
A grey singlit and grey acid washed jeans.

Favorite animal?
Wolves! Or whales. Both are badass!

Have you had the chicken pox?
Yee, when I was little. Sucked so bad haha.

Have you had a sore throat?
Yep! That's not fun either haha.

Ever had a bar fight?
Aw heck no, that's too dramatic for me.

Who knows you the best?
Anja or Sarah. =]

Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Haha I've had a disagreement if that counts? I took my dog on a walk at the park one afternoon and when I sat down it kept pulling on the leash and would not let go, probably because it wanted to roam free and not sit down with me. So I just let him go and he was obedient and nice after that haha!

Been to Mexico?
Nope, it would be rad though!

Did you buy something today?
No siree, stayed home awl day.

Did you get sick today?
Nope, I'm a toughie.

Do you miss someone today?
Yes, Jayesh! I was talking to him on chat tonite and I realised we havn't hung out in ages. But I'm seeing him tomorrow hopefully =D

Do you have a fight with someone today?
No, which is always good haha.

When is the last time you had a massage?
Around a month ago at my mum's friend's beauty clinic.

Last person to lay in your bed?
That would be Sarah.

Last person to see you cry?
Hmm...that would be Kate at church.

Who made you cry?
I think it may have been a boy =[

What was the last TV show you watched?
Friends of course!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Tomorrow I am hopefully going to a friend's 20th. Saturday I will hopefully be going to a hardcore gig at Zeal. And Sunday I am making a vegetarian dinner with Taylor. In between I will be doing assingments. Whatever happens, I hope it's a good weekend anyhow =]

Who was the last person you hung out with?
Aw it was a big group of people last night. Ashley, Josiah, Jack, Suren etc...all those people are so wonderful!

If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I don't have a significant other...which is good! Boys are a little distracting I must say.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get so many of your random surveys?! LOL Oh and I copied this survey (cos I'm short of blog ideas. lol)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I just type in 'Facebook surveys' on google and it comes up with websites where you can choose from a lot of interesting quizzes.
    That's allgood darl =]

    ReplyDelete