Wednesday, August 31, 2011

*splutter sneeze cough*

Whoa, I am dying from coughing and blowing my nose so much :(. Being sick sucks, especially when I have copious amounts of assignments and other responsibilities to do this week.

Anyway, a lil update on my life. Last weekend I went to one of my good friend's 19th birthday party at a hotel. That was crazy because almost everyone was on something. I felt a little uncomfortable so I stayed behind while nearly everyone went out to the clubs. I'm glad I did. I stayed behind with some crack up dudes and learnt how to shuffle! Ye ye. On Sunday, I dropped off a friend to the airport as she came up for the weekend from Wellington. I dislike goodbyes, heaps.
Also, I realised overtime that the boy I had been crushing on, I don't like anymore. Seems harsh but he is a little too conservative for me. More importantly, he isn't a Christian. I want a guy I date to be stronger than me - physically, mentally and spiritually. Unfortunately, I'm unsure of that with him. I use to think that dating a non-christian would be alrite, but now I can't understand how someone would know my joy and hope and purpose in life without knowing God first, amoung many other reasons. I think we are hanging out next week, so hopefully it all goes well then.

Yup :) I hope everyone is having a rad week and you guys are not sick!

Currently listening to: Title Fight - Goldwaite

No comments:

Post a Comment