Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bored. Here comes the surveys!

What is your favorite color?
Black.

What is your favorite stone or gem?
I don't have a favourite, but I think they're all very pretty.

What is your favorite brand name?
I don't have one.

What is your favorite shampoo & conditioner?
Anything by Sunsilk.

What is your favorite body wash?
Anything that smells good and is good for my skin. Probably Aveeno bodywash =]

What is your favorite lotion?
Same as above!

What is your favorite sent or perfume?
The best perfume I had was Britney Spears - Fantasy. It smells like candyfloss. Mmm!

What is your favorite electronic?
My laptop or an ipod.

What is your favorite song?
It changes all the time! But right now it would be The Breaker's Commission by For Today. Amazing blessing of a song.

What is your favorite movie?
Lords of Dogtown...duh ;]

What is your favorite T.V show?
Friends for life!

What are your favorite pair of shoes?
It would have to be my tan wedges at the moment. You can dress them up or down, they're the right height and they're comfortable to walk in.

Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Homer Simpson! He is halarious.

Who is your favorite entertainer?
Will Ferrell can get me in a good mood anytime.

What is your favorite sport?
My favourite sport to play would be hockey and my favourite sport to watch would be rugby.

What is your favorite kind of car?
Anything old school.

What is your favorite drink?
Oh that's hard to choose. It would be between soy milk and creaming soda at the moment.

What is your favorite snack?
Cheese and crackers =D

What is your favorite fruit?
Avocado <3

What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
This long bronze necklace with a long tooth at the end of it. It's not mine but I wear it all the time.

What is your favorite accessory?
My phone.

What is your favorite place to visit?
I'm going to cheat and say either beach, bushwalk or lake or river, or this lookout in Manukau where there is a beautiful view of Auckland and all its lights. If you took me to any of them it would make me happy!

What is your favorite State?
New York.

What is your favorite city?
My favourite city I've been to would be Macau in China. Fabulous in every way.

What is your favorite theme park?
Easy! Ocean Park in Hong Kong. Rides, animals, a huge underground fish tank, a dolphin show. It's amazing.

What is your favorite hotel?
I don't have one...oh well, there is this lodge in Ngongotaha which is really quaint and comfy if that counts.

What is your favorite clothes store?
A good op shop!

What is your favorite shoe store?
Novo have some pretty shoes but I also like Vans.

What is your favorite restaurant?
La Porchetta - very good Italian for cheap!

What is your favorite fast food spot?
Probably Wendys.

What is your favorite book/magazine?
Book would be Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, magazine would be Cosmopolitan ;]

What is your favorite type of gum?
P.K all day.

What is your favorite brand of toothpaste?
I don't have one. But Colgate is usually what I use.

What is your favorite kind of toothbrush?
Haha I don't know.

What is your favorite brand of mouthwash?
Same answer as above.

What is your favorite season?
That's easy! Winter =D hot drinks, layers of warm clothes, rain...yes please!

What is your favorite day of the week?
Friday, gotta get down on Friday.

What is your favorite thing to do when celebrating your birthday?
Go to a nice dinner with my closest friends.

What is your favorite when your bored?
Listen to music or surf the internet.

What is your favorite thing to do when you can't sleep?
Listen to music and fantasize.

What is your favorite way to get revenge?
Forgive and love!

What is your favorite thing that makes you smile?
Jayesh always puts a smile on my dial =]

What is your favorite word to say?
Mean!

What is your favorite way to wear your hair?
Just natural.

What is your favorite nail color?
'Vixen' by Revlon, which is a dark crimson colour.

What is your favorite t-shirt & jeans?
I don't have a favourite t-shirt. My favourite jeans would be my classic dark blue skinny leg jeans from Just Jeans!

What is your favorite ice breaker in a conversation?
So, what do you do for a living?

What is your favorite way to get attention?
Ignoring them! Haha no that wouldn't be it. Probably just trying to have a good time and laughing lots.

What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That I am a follower of Christ! Sounds cheesy but it is what makes my life really fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment