Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You fight for me when I can't fight for myself.

'I am always aware of the Lord's presence; He is near, and nothing can shake me.'
Psalm 16:8

What a beautiful morning I have had with the Lord. I listened to The Ember Days' album 'Emergency,' soaking in the glorious sunrise which filled my soul and left me breathless at the same time.

I highly recommend The Ember Days' album. You can download it for free (and legally) here.
My favourite songs are 'High Above' 'Adore' and 'Sound of You.'
Also, for all you indie folk lovers, have a listen to The Middle East. Unfortunately they are no longer together, but nonetheless their music is beautiful. My favourite track would hands down be 'Blood.'
Enjoy!


Illustration by Anna Emilia Laitinen.

No comments:

Post a Comment