Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear boy,

Maybe I am just feeling a little lonely, but I miss talking to you. Even though things are a little awkward now, I still think you are such a kind and lovely boy. We may not get to kiss and hold hands and watch movies in bed like couples do, but I wish that we can be friends, because I think we would make great ones.
I will never find the courage to tell you in real life, but I sincerely hope that you are happy. I hope that you find a pretty girl who loves your band and reads books with you. I hope you get to see your parents one day. I hope that one day you can finally quit your job and travel the world. You were nothing but wonderful to me, and I miss talking to you.

Love,
Jenny.

2 comments:

  1. <3

    I could pretty much copy and paste the first paragraph and put it on my blog (if I were brave enough).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm glad you can relate to me. Hopefully one day we can find the courage to tell them how we feel :) (or maybe it's for the best we don't...)

    ReplyDelete