Sunday, October 16, 2011

My weekend...

...has been superb!
On Friday it was my 19th birthday. I went to the beach and a bush walk with my sister and at night I had dinner with one of my good girlfriends at the best sushi place in town. We had drinks afterwards, and that part was an utter downbuzz, but the next day made up for it - dinner with my best friend Anja, who I hadn't seen in months. It was such a beautiful and fun night. I can say that I am genuinely spoilt and loved. I adore my friends so much.
Tonite, the All Blacks beat Australia in the semi-finals and we are now advancing to the Rugby World Cup Finals against France :D Oh, I am so proud of them! It may not seem like I like rugby, but I'm the girl jumping up and down on the couch when our team scores a try. All Black forever and ever amen.
I hope everyone's weekend has been awesome!

Currently listening to: blink-182 - Snake Charmer

No comments:

Post a Comment