Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank you Jesus,

for my all my wonderful, sweet-lovin' friends;
for Anja, who loves and lifts me up more than I deserve,
for Hala, who give me the giggles everytime,
for Ling, who teaches me how to act like a lady and think like a boss,
for Jayesh, who brings out my wild side,
and for Linda, who warms my heart so much.

Thank you for my new bible,
for the fresh-smelling new carpet and wallpaper in my room,
for blankets to keep me warm at night when it's raining heavy outside,
for watching me closely when I go out (thank you for the sweet car parkings, too),
for a mumma who loves me and shows me how to love others the same,
and for the trees I see outside my window when I open my eyes in the morning.

I love you.

Currently listening to: The Ghost Inside - Between The Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment