Friday, March 29, 2013

Never Been Kissed.

"That thing, that moment when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person... you realize that this person is the only one you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. For one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time."
Josie Geller, Never Been Kissed

I hope, and I know that one day this will be true for me.

P.s, I am such a sucker for romance, not even ashamed about it. If you would like the perfect soundtrack to your daydreaming, I recommend this playlist:
http://8tracks.com/lamusette/carpe-diem

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I constantly spent my half аn hоuг tо read this weblog's articles daily along with a mug of coffee.

    My web page ... www.dallasseocompany1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I love your blοg!

    Here is my wеbpage security camera systems

    ReplyDelete