Friday, June 24, 2011

7000.

Tonite I was crying in bed, and my dog who was sleeping next to me, looked up, cocked his head and came up and lied down on my chest. It's amazing how animals just know.

Anyway, a lil' update on my life. Well, it's obvious I am quite sad about something. It's been rough. What in the world can make you genuinely happy? I found that meeting cool, new people, boys, new clothes, food and even music can't. Sure, they help a great deal in life, but they cannot be the sole source of your happiness. The pursuit of happiness it not real or necessary. Otherwise, friends and family have been going real well. I had a special day with my mum where we had a facial and dinner, and it was the most genuine bonding we have had together, ever. I'm pretty stoked.

Here's another video I this re-watched this morning to inspire you and hopefully kick your apathy out the door. It really makes me want to punch a hole in the wall! To watch, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment