Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why can't you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me while I stare at you.

First, I got accepted into the Bible course I applied for this year! it takes 6 months, and as I have mentioned in a previous post, it requires me to not smoke, do drugs and refrain from alcohol addiction. I said if I got into this course I will try to do it, and I am going to rely on God's strength to help me do that.

Second, I decided to finish my sobriety/giving up the things I love a week early. It wasn't even for an acceptable reason - I was simply bored. I felt it was a good experience however. I didn't really succeed with only watching for half an hour max, spending less time on the laptop, and spending money on food, but I'm proud to say I said no to drugs, smoking and drinking! It also gave me freedom to spend more quiet time with God. It was a nice time to think about things and go on bushwalks, but feel like I'm back to square one now since I stopped my sobriety. Things are messy again. If anything, it has taught me the value of having no technology and entertainment.

Today I am going to sketch and listen to lots of music. I am in love with the band Terror! I am running on 6 hours sleep in the last two days, so I might slip a nap in there aswell.

Peace out!

Currently listening to: Amy Winehouse - Me & Mr. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment