Wednesday, April 6, 2011

60 Things You Can't Possibly Know About Me.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
I don't have a car.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
In the toilet of a venue 2 weeks ago. I had too much alcohol in my system.

3. What's your favorite word or phrase?
Umm I don't think I have one. I say 'mean' and 'cool' a lot though?

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Only my mum did today. It's too early to smile!

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Snoozing under 10 blankets :3

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was checking Facebook and looking through my favourite Tumblrs.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, but I kinda want to!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
'SARAAAAAAAAAAAH'

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Green tea ice-cream kills everything.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
English Breakfast Tea. One of my favourite hot teas.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Grey flannel and black and white flannel shorts. Weird I know. It's what I slept in last night.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Golden Crunch cornflakes. I think it's what it's called.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nooo, I have been working and broke, but today I am going shopping with Ling =)

15. When was the last time you ran?
Um I sorta did a half run at work at few days ago because I was running late if that counts.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I can't even remember. I don't watch sports at all. Being a New Zealander it was probably rugby.

17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
France.

19. Ever go camping?
Yes I have. Not a huge fan of it though.

20. Do you have a tan?
Nope, I'm as white as I have ever been. Probably because I was depraved of sun in China for the New Zealand summer.

21. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Aw yes, a phone =(

22. What is your guilty pleasure?
I don't have any. I eat unhealthy foods all the time without any guilt haha. But I kinda do feel a little guilty when I eat a whole pack of fish and chips by myself.

23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Yes!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Sometimes.

25. What did your last text message say?
Something about Rebecca Black and saying he was lying in bed bored.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working sadly...

28. Where is your mom right now?
Downstairs probably watching my dad fix something in the house. My house always seems to be constantly getting renovated.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A whole bunch of posters I had to take down from my wall because my dad is changing my wallpaper soon.

30. What color is your watch?
I don't own a watch.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
I hear their accents in my head! Argh.

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yep.

33. Birthstone?
Opal.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I mostly go through drivethrough because I like eating at home.

35. Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
I don't use Myspace alot actually.

36. Do you have a dog?
No, but I wish I did! I'm trying to persuade my mum into getting one.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Sarah, my little sister.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Underoath. They are the most famous people ever in my eyes.

39. Any plans today?
Go shopping with Ling, maybe get some lunch, then my good friend's 18th birthday today! We are going to a Thai place then clubbing in town. Gonna be good I hope.

40. Who'd you get this from?
This chick on Facebook =)

41. Are you happy?
Depends what the true definition of happiness is. But no, not really at the moment. I know I am blessed and I am grateful for that.

42. Where are you right now?
My room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
A few things: WORK, being broke, my siblings...

44. Last song listened to?
Mewithoutyou - Messes of Men

45. Last movie you saw?
The Bucket List on my laptop. Really sentimental and nice movie! I love Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Um not really. But my ezcema gets flared up a little but if I have too much seafood. I eat a lot of seafood anyway haha. I don't care.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My military boots I got from Australia! They are perfect to wear with anything, whether I am dressing up or down. I pretty much wore them everyday in China.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope.

49. Are you married?
Haha yes. To Abigail Hyland, my wifey <3

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I wouldn't know!

51. What time is it?
10.40am.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yep and they are so gorgeous too =)

53. Do you eat healthy?
I love healthy food, not because it's good for me but because I like the taste of fresh food. I also like unhealthy food! People say eat healthy food only but whatever. I eat what I feel like, when I like because it works for me.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Work or if I am not working, I read, listen to music and surf the net.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Nope. I hate drama.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I use it often.

57. How many kids do you want when you're older?
At the moment, I want none. Having kids freaks me out.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
19. Where did the years go?! Time goes so fast, like smoke through a keyhole.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Ayy?

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I get all of my scars from ezcema.

No comments:

Post a Comment