Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jack.

This is one my best guy mates Jack. I just feel like telling you all how much he means to me.

Back then we used to talk everyday about nothing and everything. We made plans about moving in together and we would go out to town every weekend just to get drunk and walk around town doing whatever we wanted to do. We went to gay bars, climbed up to rooftops and watched the world below us, laugh at construction workers, roll down vertical hills drunk, go to indie gigs and lit millions of smokes while doing everything. Whatever we do, wherever we go, it’s okay because he’s there. He came to my house once and all we did was watch The O.C, laugh at perverts on Omegle, take pictures and eat pizza. He will hate me for this but he wore my bra too. Well, I made him do it. And I have proof.

He is the type of person who will love you for whoever you are. He won’t judge you and will still love you even if you are considered a freak and loser in society. His eyes look right past that into who you are as a person. I don’t know one person who doesn’t like him. He’s a great listener and can brighten your day up just by saying a mere few words. His hugs are the best. I love it when he picks me up off the ground and spins me around. He is a brilliant guitarist and sometimes he’d send little demos to me to listen to. I love that he tells me things because I love hearing what he has to say. He is so unpredictable and crazy. Once, he went into a busy McDonaldswith just a velvet robe on. I love that he doesn’t know how wonderful he is. He doesn’t realise it and it drives me crazy.

Last Summer, he went to London, I went to China, and from then on things changed. He has moved to town now and studies fashion at Whitcliffe. I am still living at home and working full time at a cafe. I miss him so much. He doesn’t realise this but I get so down that he is not living 5 minutes away, that is not there on msn to chat to all day, that when I go town it is without him. Although things aren’t what they used to be and I don’t see him often, he still and will forever play a huge part in my life. I will never forget the unforgettable nights and moments with him. He has this strange power to make me feel amazing and beautiful just by his presence. This is Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment