Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another pointless questionnaire.

1) Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Yeah man, bring it on.

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Never been in a relationship.

4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
I think it was Jack last night :)

5) Do you regret it?
Never. He's my favourite boy in the whole wide world.

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes, and still am.

8) Are you a boy or girl?
Girl.

9) Who is/are your best friend ?

Beautiful Anja. I'm so lucky.

10) How do you want to die?
In my sleep or in the arms of someone I love.

11) What did you last eat?
Pasta.

12) Played any sports?
I used to play hockey and netball but I was so fail at it.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
Nope.

14) When was your last physical fight?
I never get into any! But probably with my brother ages ago.

15) Do you have an attitude?
I don't think so. Some people think I do though.

16) Do you like someone?
Umm, it's complicated.

17) What is your real name?
Chum Heung, my Chinese name my mum gave to me in the refugee camp. It means 'Finding Home.'

19) Are you gonna get high later?
Hahaha, no, I don't do drugs regularly.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I dislike someone alot, but not hate. Hate is such a strong word.

21) Do you miss someone?
Yeah I do :(

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl!

23) Do you tan a lot?
Nope, I know the sun is harmful and I like my paleness.

24) Have any pets?
I wish :( I used to have a few.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Sad, tired.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yep, once time when I was late for work haha.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Lol yesssss.

28) Would you take any of your exes back?
I have no exes.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
If they are approx. 3 meters away from me I'm okay.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
YES.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
No regrets!

32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Maybe go to a gig. Quit my job. Church. Do something spontaneous.

33) Do you want to have kids?
Nope.

34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Haha yep.

35) Do you type fast?
I'm pretty average.

36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Just my ears.

37) Want any more?
Hmmm, maybe another on the ears.

38) Can you spell well?
Yep haha, I''m a freak when it comes to spelling.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
I wouldn't say I do. The friends I have now are the ones I'm happy with.

40) What are you craving right now?
A kiss.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yep :)

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes! Best.

44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Haha nope.

45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I'm pretty sure I have :(

46) Have you ever been cheated on?

Naaahhh.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Nope.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah, why not! I don't wanna marry anyway.

50) What should you be doing?
At work, but I called in 'sick.'

51) What’s irritating you right now?
My brother by miles.

52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
:( yes.

53) Does somebody love you?

I hope so.

54) What are your favorite colours?
BLACK.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Hah yes.

57) Do you have trust issues?
I do, more than I would like.

60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Not at all.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Dun have an ex.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Ooh... it was probably Anja a while back. I hate crying in front of people.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
No. I have a hard time forgiving people.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Both are hard.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Gosh no! I am disliking 2011 so far.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
I don't think I had one. My mum always used to call me noinoi I think.

68) Have you eve
r walked outside completely naked?
Hahaha no, I don't have he balls to do that.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
For sure!

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Took of all my clothes haha.

73) What is bothering you?
Brother. Work. This boy and this other boy. Life in general.

74) Have you ever been out of your province?
Yep!

75) Do you play the Wii?

Don't have one.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yep on my brother's laptop. Really mainstream RnB which I don't like...

77) Do you like Chinese food?

Yep :)

78) Do you know your fathers b- day?

I actually don't.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes! Depends what kind of mood I'm in.

80) Is cheating ever okay?
NEVER!

81) Are you mean?
I can be sometimes. I hate being mean though, I don't enjoy it.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Noo :( I'm the worst person ever with keeping shoes and clothes clean.

84) Do you believe in true love?
No. Fuck looovvveee!

88) Do you like the outside?
Yes! I don't go out enough though.

89) What does your last message say? From who?
It was from Jayesh saying something about seeing me last night or something. My phone doesn't work so I can't remember!

90) Do you wanna get married?

No.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Hehe yup :3

92) Are you hungry?
Always hungry! I have the hugest appetite.

93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
Haha yep.

94) What makes you happy?
Funny movies, the T.V show Friends, seeing Anja, food, music.

95) Would you change your name?
Nope.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
Nope.

98) Do you watch the news?
Rarely.

99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
LIBRAAA.

100) Do you like Subway?
Sometimes. I ate it too much and now I'm kinda sick of it.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?

Hard? No. I don't think I want to again though.

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

I would say, I like you too, let's move in together and have 50 dogs ;)

103) Do you talk like your friends?

Depends who I'm with. Certain friends brings our certain ways of talking.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?

YESSSS. Otherwise it would be so awkward.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yep :)

107) Who was the last friend of the opposite sex you talked to?

Jayesh! <3

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
It doesn't matter. I do too. I reckon it's a turn on.

109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Linda :)

110) Favourite lyrics right now?
I've got no time cause I'm always trying to run, run, run away.

111) Can you count to one million?
No time.

No comments:

Post a Comment