Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bullet your whole day.

-Woke up
-Got ready for work
-Filled up gas and got a V drink cause I was hardcore tired
-Went to work
-Had a crap day at work because of a mean people
-Had beautiful advocado sushi during break
-Got a harsh chemical detergent in my eye at work and had to get sent home (yay)
-Went to the chemist to get eye drops from a lovely old man
-Went on Facebook
-Peed
-Had a shower
-Went on Facebook
-Tired to charge my crap phone but it couldn't
-Made tea
-Typed up this

Not very interesting! Last night was a much more interesting night.

P.s. I'm sorry for not posting for those of you who check my blog. I don't have a laptop/internet anymore. So dumb, so I have to go on my brothers when I have time. I still love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment