Saturday, April 2, 2011

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I'm a Libra. Traditionally, I'm supposed to be:
Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

On my dark side, I'm supposed to be:
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

I like to think I am diplomatic and urbane in the way I am sensitive when dealing with others and I try my best to be polite to people. I would say I am romantic at heart, but I am not sure about charming. Only people who I have met me can decide. I think I am easy-going- I don't sweat the small stuff and I like to go with the flow. I like being sociable, meeting and having conversations with people. I love joking and playing around. I am idealistic in the sense that I try to pursue what is considered good purposes and goals. I am definitely peaceable! I hate drama and try to avoid it and keep it from happening at all times. So, all in all, I guess I would say that most of it fits my personality, but some are definitely not my major traits I would say.

I am indecisive- I hate making choices and I usually overthink the options I have and get stuck in the middle in the end. I wouldn't say I am easily changeble or easily influenced though. Even though I suck at being strong on my beliefs sometimes, I don't change them just like that because of outside influence. I like to think I have a good head on my shoulders because of God, family and friends who keep me grounded. I don't think I accept whatever is fed to me. I have to process what is being said to me first before I can fully accept it. On that note, I don't trust very easily. I am flirty! But why is this a bad thing? I think if used properly it's somwhat releasing the inner Eve in me. Of course, I don't just go flirty with every boy that comes my way, but if I am attracted to someone I would be. How else would they know I am interested in them? I am somewhat indulgent. I find it hard to give materialistic things up if it is not absoutely neccessary. On the other hand, I understand that these things are temporary and do not matter at all. I think sometimes I forget how blessed I really am.

Currently listening to: Palpitation - In Five Years (Niva Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment