Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday night boredom.

[ONE] Who was your last text from?

Caleb Llyod :)

[TWO] Where was your default pic taken?

My room.

[THREE] Your relationship status?

Single, and probably for life.

[FOUR] Have you ever lost a close friend?

No. It's my worst fear.

[FIVE] What is your current mood?

Tired from work and ready to go to sleep soon!

[SIX] What's your brother(s)/sister(s) names?

Brother: Daniel. Sister: Sarah.

[SEVEN] Have you ever been torn between two lovers?

Lol no!

[EIGHT] Where do you wish you were right now?

On a plane to anywhere. Or maybe to China so I can see my aunt, uncle and cousin again. I miss them so much :(

[NINE] Have a crazy side?

Course!

[TEN] Have you ever had a near death experience?

Yes, when I was driving.

[ELEVEN] Something you do a lot?

Listen to music, and probably Facebook.

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?

Nope!

[THIRTEEN] When was the last time you cried?

Hmm...I can't even remember!

[FOURTEEN] Is there anyone you would do anything for?

Yes, for only a few special people.

[FIFTEEN] What do you think about when you are falling asleep?

My day, people, impossible scenarios.

[SIXTEEN] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

My sister Sarah.

[SEVENTEEN] What is your favorite song?

Flip...I would have to say Underoath, Some Will Seek Forgiveness Others Escape because it has helped me through a lot and made me stronger with God. It's pretty much my life story and I want to get the chorus lyrics tattooed on me one day.

[EIGHTEEN] What are you doing right now?

Listening to Parkway Drive, answering this.

[TWENTY] Who do you trust right now?

Three people. Two of my close friends and my sister.

[TWENTY-ONE] Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?

Cotton on.

[TWENTY-TWO] Have you kissed someone in the past week?

No, but I wish I did.

[TWENTY-THREE] Who are your friends that live closest to you?

My closest friend would probably be Beverley :)

[TWENTY-FOUR] Describe your life in one word.

Beautifulbutpainful.

[TWENTY-FIVE] Who are you thinking of right now?

The first person that popped into my head was Caleb Llyod. He's the most legit guy I know. Love him lots :)

[TWENTY-SIX] What should you be doing right now?

Going to sleep!

[TWENTY-SEVEN] What are you listening to?

Parkway Drive - Home is for the Heartless. Such a good song. I love the melodic guitar in it.

[TWENTY-EIGHT] Who was the last person who gave you a hug?

I think it was Suren, the Wemo King <3

[TWENTY-NINE] Who was the last person who yelled at you?

Wow I don't even know. It probably was my mum ages ago.

[THIRTY] What is your natural hair color?

Black.

[THIRTY-TWO] Who was the last person to make you laugh?

Suren I think.

[THIRTY-THREE] Who was the last person to make you sad?

This chick at work today. She just made me feel stupid.

[THIRTY-FOUR] What do you hear?

Music.

[THIRTY-FIVE] Is your hair curly or straight?

It's kinda curly, kinda straight.

[THIRTY-SIX] Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?

Haha oh I wish!

[THIRTY-SEVEN] Do you have (a) bestfriend?

Yes, the best!

[THIRTY-EIGHT] Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?

Yep :)

[THIRTY-NINE] Do you use smiley faces on the computer?

;)

[FORTY] Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?

Yes, at the beach once.

[FORTY-ONE] Are you happy with life right now?

Not too happy, but blessed.

[FORTY-TWO] Are you currently jealous?

Yes, of people in love.

[FORTY-THREE] What jewelry are you currently wearing?

Pearl earrings.

[FORTY-FOUR] What were you doing last Friday night?

I think I stayed home. Fun haha.

[FORTY-FIVE] Have you ever had your heart broken?

Yes, mainly by injustice and such, but also because of boys.

[FORTY-SIX] Have you ever broken someone's heart?

Who knows!

[FORTY-SEVEN] Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?

I wouldn't say I am. We are all human.

[FORTY-EIGHT] What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?

Cream for my ezcema and hayfever pills.

[FORTY-NINE] How late did you stay up last night and why?

Like 10pm haha, I was just so tired and wanted to go to sleep for work the next day.

[FIFTY] Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?

Never dated so no.

No comments:

Post a Comment