Monday, March 28, 2011

Where you would like to be in 10 years.

In 10 years time I will be 28! I feel so old. I guess by then I would like to be well out of University and settled into a career as a photo or music journalist. I would like to be well-traveled by then or still travelling. I would like to be in a serious relationship with someone who can support me in whatever I do and love me for who I am, flaws and all. I would like to be living out of home with an apartment or house of my own, a place near the beach, the city, and the country because I love all three (is that even possible?). I would like to be still best friends with my best friends now, because they are amazing and I know they would stick by me, successful or not. I guess the most important thing, more important than a career, travel, a relationship, a home or even friendship, is I hope that I will still be in a relationship with God. When everything comes crashing down- I fail in society's eyes, I am broke, I am single, I am living at my mom's or my friends leave me, I know with all me heart, mind and soul that He is beside me constantly, loving me for who I am and not what I have. Picking me up when I fall. Forgiving me when I am unforgiving. Being strong for me when I am at my weakest. I think if all else fails and nothing I have said here goes to plan, if I am still strong with God, I think I would have succeeded in every way, maybe not in societies eyes, but in heaven's eyes.

Currently listening to: Band of Horses- Detlef Shrempf

No comments:

Post a Comment