Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bored.

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
It was in Hamilton I think...just being with my girlfriends made me happy.

Has a boy/girl ever cheated on their boyfriend/girlfriend for you?
Oh gosh, I think so. I didn't know he had a girlfriend, but I was quite drunk and we kissed. This was the first time I ever drank...

Do you hate the person you fell hardest for?
I hate him but I like him too.

When’s the last time you had a late night phone conversation?
This guy who I had a brief thing with. He ended up being a jerk :/

Do you honestly believe that good things happen to those who wait?
For sure.

Do you want to see someone this very minute?
Yeah I do. A few people actually :( Unfortunately I know it won't be for a long time.

Do you trust all of your friends?
No...I only really trust a couple.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Yes and no. Things are getting better now. But things havn't been great either. I feel like I'm just floating and I want to do something productive!

Are you a forgiving person?
No, I have trust issues!

Do you have to check in with your parents before you go someplace?
I don't have to, but I choose to, and they're always okay with it.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes! I have plenty who I can be comfortable around.

Describe how you feel about your life in the past month using one word:
Terrible?

Would you like to go back and change any part of your life?
Yes, I have one thing I would change. I would rewind and not ruin this special friendship I had with someone.

When will your next kiss be?
Hmm, not sure hehe. I hope it will be soon which is really bad. I like kissing a lot though.

Where were you at midnight?
I was waiting outside in Hamilton for a taxi with my girlfriends to go clubbing!

Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
Yeees, Hala my other wife :)

Last person you saw other than your family?
Hala and Sheena when I was leaving for Auckland.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
I hope so! Today was a downbuzz day.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?
Tea of course. Yum yum yum.

What does your hair look like right now?
It's damp because I just had a shower. Natural and a side fringe.

Is there a night you’d like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
Not forever but there is one I would like to relive: watching the sunrise with my good mates at Waihi beach. I don't think I have ever been more content than in that moment.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Dad.

Do you know anyone who doesn’t smoke pot?
The majority aka the good ones haha.

Name a time you thought you were going to die?
I took Kronic, which is a legal chemical in New Zealand. It was my first time and I went hardout, and I was tripping so bad. I thought I wasn't going to live, that I was going to coma out.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Nicolas who lives a street away :)

If you found out you got someone pregnant, what would you do?
I would tell them to get a pregnancy test and tell them to abort it because I'm broke... Just kidding hahaha.

What annoys you?
Rude, disrespectful people, boys, etc etc...the list could go for ages.

Next vacation you’re going on?
France please! I need a job :(

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Totally.

What was the last thing you ate?
I think it was prawn cracker chips. Gonna have Migoreng soon :)

Ever sneak out the house?
Haha yep all the time. But this is because my rents are usually asleep and I don't want to wake them up and tell them I'm going out.

Last thing you purchased?
A Cotton On button up plaid shirt and a gold owl necklace.

What’s your favorite beverage?
Green Tea Frappachino with cream on top from Starbucks. Soo good.

Ever dated a blond-haired, blue-eyed person?
Nope, havn't dated before...

Do you ever lie about your age?
Sometimes for kicks!

Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes, it's happening right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment