Thursday, May 26, 2011

The seven deadly sins survey.

Wrath.
1. Who did you last get angry with?
My sister Sarah this morning...just because she said something I thought was offensive. I was way out of line :/

2. What is your weapon of choice?
Gun! If the world ended in a zombie aplocolypse or something, I would stock up on guns.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?

As a joke a would, like lightly punching them on the arm.

4. How about of the same sex?
Nope, that's just nasty. I try to stay away from that. There is no need for it.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
I actually don't know about 'really' angry. I don't think anyone apart from my parents have been really angry at me. So, it would either be my mum or dad.

6. What is your pet peeve?
People that don't indicate on the road, boys that swear/hit girls...and so many others that I can't think of right now.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I tend to keep grudges but I try to let go of them.

Sloth.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?
I don't know. I don't have something I HAVE to do daily.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
Once, I conked out at 2pm because I didn't get any sleep last night, and woke up at 10.30pm. Real bad!

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Oh, that would be a few people, but mainly Kate. We were supposed to have coffee.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Haha, that would be last night. I didn't want to see anyone so I made an excuse.

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yup, when I was younger...the Magic Bullet! Haha the funny thing is, we now have one at home.

6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
Whoa it was so long ago! A few years back when I excercised and enjoyed it. But now, I don't work out intentionally or anything. I'm trying to quit smoking so I can go for runs though.

7. How many times did you snooze your alarm clock today?
I didn't have to :) I woke up way before my alarm rang.

Gluttony.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Green Tea Frappachino from Starbucks, which isn't too expensive. It's around $.700.

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
White meat more so!

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one night?
Haha oh dear. This is really bad, but I mixed a whole lot of spirits in one cup (gin, hennessy, alize, etc) and I kept drinking even though I was quite drunk. I ended up comaed out in the car for the rest of the night and had to get medicine the next morning because I was vommitting blood. By far my craziest drinking experience ever.

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
The word 'diet' scares me!

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
It isn't bad now. Before when I was younger, I went through a very mild stage where I was bulimic and worked out to be skinny like the girls in the magazines. I tried to starve myself too. But now, I am much healthier in the way I think about my body. I laugh it off most of the time!

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
I hate salty foods, but sweets sound more like me :)

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet and thought "lunch"?
What? Is it because I'm asian?

Lust.
1. How many people have you seen naked:
Half? Haha.

2. How many people have seen YOU naked:
None! I am too self concious about my skin, which is a good thing in this case.

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at someones chest/crotch?
Lol. Maybe I have, maybe I havn't...

4. Have you "done it"?
Sex? In my opinion, no I havn't.

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender?
Hm...I love eyes. Women have a wonderful sparkle in them!

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Oh no way haha.

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
Nope.

Greed.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
Just one!

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
I don't shop alot, but I go nuts in a great op shop.

3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
This is what I think I would do with it: $4 million would go to charity and helping the poor in my country. $2million I would put my parents in retirement and move to a nice house by the beach, pay for me and my siblings education etc. I would use some to travel the world. And I would use some to give to my Asian church. I don't know what else I would do with it! It's a lot of money I'm not comfortable with having.

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Hm. If I was rich I could use the money to help those less fortunate. If I was famous I would have global influence and spread awareness for charity causes. I think I would rather be famous- you have a voice and you have money.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Life is all about doing what you love, fulfulling your passions! Money is not a factor when it comes to doing what you were meant to do.

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Nope.

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Um, I have a lot of music if that's what the question means? Haha.

Pride.
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Doing Hope99, me and my friend's non profit charity group. We raised money and awareness for abused kids in Thailand. I'm so proud of Kate (my partner), the church and everyone who gave and supported us.

2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
I'm not sure! Probably finish high school haha.

3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
Travel, photograph, be involved in music, love God, love people.

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
No way man. It's never about winning. It's about your integrity.

5. Have you ever entered a contest knowing you would win?
Haha yep, in primary there was this drawing competition and I was quite proud of my work as people loved it. I won in the end!

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Wow I don't think so. That sounds like something the younger me would do, but not now.

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I had a talk with my sister over breakfast today. I love spending time with her, but I rarely do.

Envy.
1. What item does your friend have that you want?
Hmm...a Mac I guess!

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
I have no idea what that is, but I assume it is about swapping lives with someone. If that's the case, I would go with a band! I would love to tour, meet people, inspire people and see tangible change in their lives, play music I love and tell people that there is hope. It just looks so fun.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
That's hard. It would be a tie between jet-setter, ambassodor for a charity, in a band touring or someone working for music festivals like Warped Tour!

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Nope.

5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?
Yep, my skin!

6. What trait in others do you wish you had for yourself?
Definitely patience...I go crazy trying to be patient!

7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
Haha no. It was fun though. Now my amazing blog readers will know how sinful I am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment