Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hmm...

I'm wondering what it would feel like if I didn't drink, smoke or take any legal and illegal chemicals and drugs for a whole month. (P.s. I don't do drugs all the time, I just do it when my friends do it which is once in a blue moon.)

This guy I follow on tumblr tried out vegetarianism for a month, nothing serious, and now he is vegetarian which I think is cool. I want to do something like that too. I want to try being alcohol, smoke and drug free for a month and see where that takes me or if I will change in any way.
Knowing me, I won't do this till maybe next month...but I think it will really help my self-discipline as I have zilch, and give more control in my life which I need right now. I have been harming my body and self-esteem too much lately. I want to treat my body and mind like God's temple, because it is. I want to change, for the better. Plus, it would save me so much money.

Wish me luck. I think I will give it a try within 2 weeks. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Currently listening to: Switchfoot - Needle and Haystack

No comments:

Post a Comment