Friday, May 6, 2011

Survey #2487

Do you want to grow old with someone or be single forever?
Right now, I want to be single for the rest of my life, but I will probably find a boy I really like who I want to keep with me forever :3

Are you smiling in your Facebook default picture?
Nope, I'm doing a cheeky half smile.

What has pissed you off today, if anything at all?
Trying to fall asleep and then having to wake up again. I haven't had a decent sleep in a while.

Did you reject or accept your last friend request?
Accept.

You're insanely drunk stumbling through the streets, slurring songs, who are you with?
Haha easy! Jayesh and Jack! We are so wild when we are drunk together.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Umm...Linda, Ling, Jack and probably a few more.

Will you be in a relationship in the next month?
Nope.

What about 3 months?
Probably not knowing my luck with love.

What are you doing tomorrow?
It's Mothers Day so just going to church and being at home :)

What kind of car do you have?
I don't have a car.

Have you ever moved?
Twice when I was young!

Would you ever sky dive?
I would be so scared but the opportunity would be too good to pass up!

Would you ever marry for money?
NEVER! That is something I would never marry for. It's about love.

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
Yesss. I used to not when I was younger but now I realize that's just gross.

Do you speak more then one language?
I speak a little bit of Cantonese, but not fluently.

Have you ever had a best friend?
Yep!

What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
I was watching T.V. I've been waking up at 5 a.m lately because my sleeping pattern is so bad!

About the person your currently falling for?
Well I think I'm not falling for him. But he's cute as, he's passionate, he makes music and skates and does rad stuff like that. We're just mates though.

What happened at nine a.m. yesterday?
Awake as usual.. :)

Wearing something that you borrowed from someone?
Oh well I'm wearing a top that my friend gave me if that counts.

Is something bothering you?
No money, finding a job, a boy...

When's the last time you got stung by a bee?

I never have been. I'm so scared of being stung. I run like a madman when I see a bee haha!

What do you hear?
Music, my cousin and sister.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Definitely! I sometimes don't get to sleep because of these thoughts bouncing around in my head.

If you were a reasonable age, would you prefer a baby boy or girl?
Boy for sure. I don't like girls very much haha.

Do you like Redbull?
Yup!

Whats the biggest scar on your body?
My biggest scar is my whole body. There are scars everywhere.

How's your hair styled right now?
A side fringe, natural.

Do you drop your phone a lot?
Ahh I'm the worst when it comes to dropping phones! I ruin it all the time. I've had like, 8 phones in my lifetime.

Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?
I hope so...

Do you want kids?

No...

Honestly, what color is your underwear?
White and black.

Honestly. Are you okay right now?
I'm ok. I'm not great and I'm not sad.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I always have a reason to smile, I just tend to focus on the negatives in life more than the positives. The fact that I am breathing by God's will right now and that I am infinitely loved by him is a reason I can smile erryday.

Do you know how you are going to propose?
I'm not a dude so no.

Was yesterday better than today?
I guess so. I'm less tired today.

What do you want most right now?
A boy to cuddle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment