Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Survey #1840

200. My middle name is:
Well, I don't have a middle name but my my original name is 'Chum Heung.'

199. I was born on:
14 October 1992.

198. I am really:
HUNGRY!

197. My cell phone company is:
Vodafone mate.

196. My eye color is:
Dark brown.

194. My ring size is:
No idea! Around small/medium though.

193. My height is:
5'0 haha, I'm a shorty.

192. I am allergic to:
Not much. If I eat seafood too much I get rashes, and if there is a lot of dust I find it hard to breathe.

191. I was born in:
Pusan, South Korea, in a refugee camp.

190. I live in:
Auckland, New Zealand.

189. The last book I read:
I'm currently reading a book called Soul Mountain. I got it at Hong Kong airport to remind me of China, because it's about the Chinese revolution and the current society and environment today. It makes me nostalgic.

188. My bed is:
Very soft, like a water bed. Linda and her boyfriend loves it! She comes over just to sleep on it sometimes.

187: One thing you hate about yourself:
I don't like my eczema. I get really self-conscious about it sometimes.

179. My favorite Holiday is:
Christmas! I don't like the day very much but I love the weeks leading up to it. Food, presents, Christmas movies! Love it.

178. The perfect kiss is:
Soft and sensual! I don't like it when boys try to eat me up.

177. The last three cd's I bought are:
Wow, I havn't brought CDs in ages! It would probably be Underoath's 'Lost in the Sound of Seperation', Ramones' 'Greatest Hits' and probably The Cribs. I don't know, it's been a while. I've got my eye on The Strokes' new album.

176. Last song that made me cry was:
Hmm. Probably 'Face Up' by Lights. It's a song I can really relate to at the moment and makes me nostalgic.

170. What did you do last night?
I went to dinner with Linda! We went to Nandos then Momo Tea. Then I went to Ling's house to catch up and get a laptop charger.

YES OR NO / I BELIEVE IN:

142. Love at first sight?
Definitely not.

141. Luck?
Nope. I believe it's all about being blessed.

140. Fate?
In a way. I believe that everything happens for a reason under God's will.

139. Yourself?
I do sometimes, other times I feel like I don't.

138. Aliens?
No!

137. Heaven?
For sure.

136. Hell?
Yup.

135. Ghosts?
I believe in spirits but not ghosts.

134. Horoscopes?
No, I don't. However I still read them and it's pretty accurate sometimes!

133. Soulmates?
Um...yep.

WHICH IS BETTER?
129. Hugs or Kisses?
I love kissing!

128. Drunk or high?
Drunk and high haha.

127. Phone or online?
Phone.

126. Red heads or black hair?
Black hair for sure.

125. Blondes or brunettes?
Definitely brunette.

124. Hot or cold?
I love the cold. I don't like warm weather very much.

123. Summer or winter?
WINTER.

121. Chocolate or vanilla?
Oh hard one. Depends on what I am eating, but I like both.

120. Night or day?
I'm a night owl.

119. Oranges or apples?
Apples! But I actually don't like neither very much.

118. Curly or straight hair?
Au naturale.

WHAT I THINK ABOUT:
116. Abortion.
I think it's fine in a certain context. I understand people say it is murder and it is something God does not approve of, but at the same time, you have to think about yourself too. If someone just got out of school and fell pregnant, had no job and no money, no partner to support them, no family, it just wouldn't work. How would they be able to support and child and raise them up well if they can't even support themselves? It's hard.

115. Backstabbers.
I hate it! I can't stand it. But I am guilty of it too.

114. Parents.
My mum's alrite. She stresses out and gets angry at me for 90% of the time, but I can understand why. My dad I can't call a father. I am not close with my parents in general.

LAST TIME I:

103. Went out of town:
A few months ago when I went to China.

102. Had food:
Around an hour ago, and I'm already hungry haha.

101. Saw someone I haven't seen in a while:
Ling! Last night.

100. Cried in front of someone:
I don't cry in front of people alot. I can't remember to be honest.

MISCELLANEOUS:
90. Who is the most ditsy person you know?
Haha it would have to be Felicity. That girl cracks me up.

89. Who makes you laugh the most?
Oh man that's really hard! I have a few people who make me laugh lots. Jack, Linda, Jayesh, the hoes, Bruce Haycock...

87.The last movie I watched was:
Rio with my sister =)

82. What I don't understand is:
How people can be so cruel. Boys. God's love.

75. Something I will really miss when I leave home:
My room because it's where I love to relax and be by myself. Home cooked meals! And Sarah, definitely.

74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is:
University next year! And travelling.

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
Life in general. Every morning I wake up, I don't know who I'm living for. I just exist.

73. Tomorrow:
I am hopefully getting coffee with Kate and going on a photo adventure with Matthew.

72. Today:
I am going to sleep, eat and just chill out. I'm taking a break from going out so much!

71. Next summer:
I will hopefully be overseas away from everyone, or if not, spending it with my best friends at a beach.

70. Next week:
I don't know. Relax! Think of what to do in my life next.

67. People call me:
Jen. Chang. Sweetpea.

66. Do you have any regrets?
Right now, yes :(

65. What are you afraid of?
Losing someone I love. I'm also really scared of my depression because it makes me content with doing nothing with my life. It's making me lazy and sad about the world. I'm afraid of tearing down the walls around my heart. I'm afraid of going down the wrong path in life.

64. Who do you miss?
Jayesh, definitely! Also Jack and Luke and Caleb and Bianca :(

63. Are you happy?
No.

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
Anja Bornman, my best friend. She amazes me constantly.

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
Pick yourself up from getting hurt and move on. It's difficult to be happy in this world. It's difficult to not give a crap when you do so much.

59. Have gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I get away with it ;)

56. My zodiac sign is
Libra yo.

55. The first person I talked to today was:
Sarah. I told her to get up for school haha.

54. First time you had a crush:
In primary, year 5!

53. The one person I can't hide things from
Hmm. I do a good job of hiding things when I want to. But with Anja, I don't want to hide things. I want to tell her everything.

52. Last time someone said something that you were thinking:
Just on Sunday a few days ago.

50. What is your dream job?
To be a music and photo journalist for travel and musicians! To be a writer aswell. To also run a small mission organisation on the side. Most of all, to get paid for travelling around the world.

49. First job?
It would be at Simggle as a Christmas Casual. I liked it alot actually.

48. I have/will get a job at?
Somewhere just sitting down typing things up and organizing things would be alrite. Or maybe waitressing at a bar.

47. I have this pet:
None.

46. I hope:
I will get better, inside and outside. I feel and look sick. I hope my heart will heal again. I hope God will answer me. I hope I will feel happy again.

45. The worst sound in the world:
Someone crying in pain. It hurts me, even if I don't know them.

44. The person(s) that makes me cry the most is:
Boys make me cry in anger! Haha. But really, I make myself cry the most.

35. Florida or Hawaii:
Ohh. Both please? Florida cause my favourite band Underoath originated there. Hawaii because of the culture and beaches.

33. My favorite piece of clothing is:
I don't have one. Hm but I'm wearing this crochet top lots at the moment.

32. My favorite sport is:
I don't like sports, but when I played hockey when I was younger I quite liked it!

31. Last time I cried:
In the car while I was driving on Sunday night. Lucky no one was on the road at 2am because I was not concentrating on the road!

30. My friends are:
So beautiful, so supportive, so fun, so hilarious.

29. My computer is:
Compaq, but it's been dead for a while now.

27. Last person I got mad at:
My sister Sarah, for a really stupid reason.

22. The all-time best movie is:
LORDS OF DOGTOWN! I can watch it over and over again and not get sick of it. I love everything about it. Plus, the skaters are so hot.

21. The all-time best thing in the world is:
Laughing, music, being on a plane to a new country.

18. The most annoying person you know is:
Daniel, my brother haha.

17. I lose all respect for:
Men who hit women! I absolutely hate that! Also, men who swear at girls. People who are insensitive. People who are immature, like really immature. People who only care about themselves and sink in their vanity. Oh goodness, I lose respect for people who do alot of things. I could go on.

16. The movies I have cried at are:
Not alot actually. La Vie en Rose was so emotional, I love that movie. Also, The Notebook and The Invisible Children movie.

13. Favorite web site:
Facebook! Tumblr. Also Lifelounge!

12. I want to be:

Happy.

11. The worst pain I was ever in was/is?
Physically, probably when my skin was really bad and it hurt to have a shower or move. Emotionally, during my deep depression a while back. I wanted to die.

10. My favorite phrase is:
You only live once!

09. My room is:
A pool table room turned my bedroom. 70's like, pretty tidy at the moment, relaxing, comfortable.

08. My favorite celebrity is:
Natalie Portman because she is beautiful and intelligent. I also recently realized how amazing Beyonce is! She is a strong, independent, curvy woman who is not afraid to be herself and chase after her dreams. She inspires me.

05. My weakness is:
Crushes when I have them. Italian! Sushi! Food in general haha.

04. What I like about the opposite sex:
I hate them pretty much haha. I don't like their egos and how they are confusing. I don't like anything!

03. Who broke your heart:
This boy broke my heart recently.

02. One thing that makes you feel great:
When I am listening to music or at a gig. I feel alive. When someone calls me beautiful.

01. You filled out all of these questions because:
I'm bored of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment