Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hi hi.

Just thought I would give you a little update on my life this morning, before my friend picks me up to go to an opening day for a bible course! Real stoked and I hope I can do it.

Lately, all I have been doing is not sleeping, then sleeping all day, drinking litres of tea, trying to find a job, spending time with my mates (more girlfriends than guy friends surprisingly!) and learning to be sad.

Yes, I am still a little hung up about the boy, but I am getting there! I feel like I'm healing. But last night, I saw him and my heart just sunk and I was welling up with tears. He symbolises what I want but cannot have, he symbolises what I like and what I dislike...Sigh, aren't boys something?

I don't know who is reading this but whoever you are, you are beautiful and I sincerely hope you are well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment