Thursday, May 12, 2011

Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous and you find attractive.

Michael Cera; because he is the quintessential lovable geek. He is so cute, romantic and effortlessly funny in his movies. I think he's adorable.

Nick Valensi; guitarist for The Strokes. He is so good looking! He is also a brilliant guitarist and I think his attitude is sexy.

Jesse Eisenberg; because he has the cutest voice and his dorkyness in his movies makes me laugh. I find him so attractive physically too. There's just something about him.

James Dean; because he's the quintessential bad boy, with a stunning bone structure might I add...

Mike Hranica; vocals for The Devil Wears Prada. He has so much passion physically and emotionally for his music, and he's also smart. I love his tattoos and I find him very attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment