Saturday, May 28, 2011

And so it begins...

Goodmorning everyone.

Last night, me and my buddy Jay had beers and smokes at mine, and then we went to town for the hardcore gig. Of course, 'he' was there. We said hi and had an awkward hug briefly because he was quite busy. I felt so awkward and shy. I also texted him afterwards saying it was good to see him (which my girlfriends will kill me for), but it's the truth. I feel a slight peace in my heart after all that, like the dust settled a little bit.
I will also like to give a shout out to my beautiful friend Laura who sent me a text that lifted me up so much. It was really what I needed. This past while, people mostly have been giving me advice about this and that, but never really encouraged who I was as a person and reaffirmed me. Laura did. I am so blessed to have her in my life. If you're reading this Laura, I love you!

Cheesiness aside, today is the day of my sobriety/giving up the things I spend too much time on. I feel ready. If it all goes well, I will see you in a month. So, take care everyone and I hope you have a beautiful month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment