Thursday, May 26, 2011

Music that...

Reminds you of an ex-lover: Death Cab for Cutie - Tiny Vessels.
That line: 'She is beautiful, but she don't meant a thing to me' is a line that I personally think is the most hurtful thing to say to a girl. The guy who broke my heart only wanted to be friends and that songline is what I think he feels about me.

Reminds you of an ex-friend: I can't remember people who I used to be friends with but now aren't. This is awkward.

Makes you cry: Lights - Face Up, Underoath - Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape, and a few more!
I have quite a handful of songs that make me tear up, but I have to be in the mood to actually cry in a song. When I'm sad however, any song can make me cry haha.

Makes you laugh: Flight of the Conchords - Albie The Racist Dragon
Such a funny song. I can rap the whole thing (kinda).

You never want to hear again: Eminem.
Any song from him. I get annoyed. I just don't like his music.

Sums up your teenage years: Underoath and The Strokes.
These two bands were my first ever loves from when I was 14. Underoath opened the door of the whole rock genre, and The Strokes got me into indie and garage rock music. They both changed my life and helped me through the dark times during those teenage years.

You want to get married to: Hardcore music ticks all my boxes. I would marry him for sure.

You like to wake up to: Ascend The Hill.
Almost every morning, I will wake up and kick start my day listening to Ascend The Hill. They just set the mood for my day and encourage me to encouter and give thanks to God. Their music can also make me cry in joy too. I love them so much!

You like out of your parents collection: They don't listen to music. They're those types of asian parents haha.

Wouldn't know about if it weren't for a friend: The Cure, The Drums.
Thank you Jack!

You want at your funeral: Underoath - Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape.
Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment