Saturday, May 7, 2011

Survey #3434

Your last received text, what do you think of them?
She's a lovely girl and we will hopefully be going to France at the end of this year together :D

Who did you last ride in the car with?
Daniel my brother, and his friend. I was dropping them off somewhere.

Your sister tells you she's in jail, what do you say?
'What for? I'M GOING TO GET YOU!'

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Hmm depends. If the last name of my future husband is something like 'Bing' I will keep mine haha.

Would you rather go camping or to a nice hotel?
A nice hotel! I don't like camping very much.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Nope. I have a hard time forgiving people.

Where did you get the jewelry you are currently wearing?
I got my bow necklace from China :)

Do you think you'll have the same best friend a year from now?

Yes! She is stuck with me for life, whether she likes it or not :P

Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?
Yep, but I'd rather have other piercings to be honest.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

YES! An arm piece that I have been wanting for a long time now. I just need the money.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend smokes?
It's a turn on for me.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Maybe :3

How many people do you trust fully?
Three.

When you're bored in class, what do you usually do?
Text, talk to my friends, doodle, listen to my ipod, daydream!

How do you feel right now?
Itchy and hungry haha.

What are you currently doing?
Blogging, Facebook, Tumblr.

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?

They would be aite with it. I think they would be upset by it at first but then they would accept it. My brother has a big one on his forearm and they're cool with it.

What are you listening to right now?

Calvin Harris! I love him.

What did you have for breakfast?
Cereal and English Breakfast Tea :)

Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
Girl.

When was the last time you were on the phone after 2AM?

5 or 6 months ago with a boy, who ended up being a jerk.

Where did the shirt you are wearing come from?

From Ling's wardrobe hehe.

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?

Never!!! Honestly, I can't think of a good excuse for cheating. If you don't want to be with someone, be straight up, and if you do, just don't cheat. But I have never been in a relationship before so I'm talking out of nowhere here.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Nope.

Is there someone you wish you were still close with?

Ummm...yes there is :(

What were you doing last night?

I went to Anja's farewell party...it was lovely but sad!

How do you feel about your hair right now?

Meh.

What is your number one doing right now?
My number one? Who dat?

Are you texting anyone?
Not yet...I heard my phone ring just before so I need to pick it up soon.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Noooo! He's one of my besties...

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Asleep! With my make-up on too, tragic...

Are you happy with the way things are going?

Things are getting better, but nothing too exciting is happening.

So what do you want for your birthday?
I want a plane ticket to France!

Do you think you'll have the same boyfriend/ girlfriend a year from now?
I don't have a boyfriend.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Jason?
Haha nah.

Has someone close to you died of a murder?
Nope :( That would be terrible.

Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
My mom...I can't relate to my dad in any way...

Is your favorite number three, five, or twelve?

Three!

Have you kissed a random person for money?

Lol nope.

How many people do you have feelings for right now?

Just one, but the feeling isn't mutual.

Do you have a crush on someone?

Yes I do...I think...

Are you attracted to someone right now?
I answered this question twice hahaha, yes I am.

What's the longest time you ever spent liking someone?
Wow, like 3 years! Honestly, I didn't even know him that well, and I liked him heaps but he never really noticed me. The funny thing is, I was talking to him the other night and I never knew all that time that he talked like a gay person. I was laughing in my head! It's so silly!

Is it okay to like someone else when you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

That's so not on aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment