Saturday, May 7, 2011

Your beliefs.

I believe in respect.
I believe that everyone should treat each other the way they want to be treated.
I believe in never giving up when the going gets tough.
I believe in hope, even in the darkest times, even when you fall and can't see the road ahead of you.
I believe in encouraging and caring for others more than yourself.
I believe in the power of music.
I believe that true beauty can't be seen with the eyes.
I believe success is not measured by whether or not you go University, have money, a family, a perfect husband or a great career. I believe it is measured by the way you treat others.
I believe in being young and wild and free no matter how old you are.
I believe in kissing.
I believe in God, most of all. I believe that he is perfect, he is good, he is loving, he is wise and he is strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment