Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let the survey spam begin (all stolen off Beverley haha)

Finish The Sentence Survey:

1. My ex ... is non existent.

2. Maybe I should ... stop smoking, stop spending money I shouldn't be spending, stop taking things out on my sister, stop being down, stop eating so much etc etc...

3. I love ... God, music, friends, my mum and sister, photography, nature!

4. People would say that I'm ... a sweetheart. That's the most common thing people who meet me say...a sleep-a-holic!...a short Asian.

5. I don't understand why people ... are mean to each other, don't just relax and go with the flow, stress out about shallow things.

6. When I wake up in the morning ... I make myself some tea :3

7. I lost my ... ipod, money, driver's license :(

8. Life is full of ... beauty, but also full of pain. Also, full of a lot of jerks.

9. My past is ... haunting and messed up, but it has made me the person I am today.

10. I get annoyed ... with a lot of things! People who are disrespectful and boys who treat girls like crap, lately. Also, cars that don't indicate.

11. Parties are ... fun if you are drunk haha. Otherwise it's boring and sleazy.

12. I wish ... that I will find a decent job, that the boy I like will like me back, that I can have enough money to travel my butt off.

13. Dogs ... are amazing! I want one but my mum doesn't like them.

14. Cats ... are annoying and I don't like them at all. They strut like they own the place and you have to work for their affection, but dogs protect you and love you always.

15. Tomorrow ... is Mother's Day and I want it to be lovely for her.

16. I have low tolerance ... for douchebags and ignorant people who are close-minded.

17. If I had a million dollars ... I would put my mum into retirement, move the family to a nice house by the beach, donate to charity organisations, use some to kick start my own, aaand go to overseas festivals and concerts and TRAVEL!


18. I'm totally terrified ... of losing someone I love.

19. My spouse ... is non existent, but if I marry, will be so, so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment