Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A problem that you have had.

Hm this is quite vague. But I guess a recent one was with a boy (which, if you read my blog, will know!)

Long story short because I don't like talking too much about it, we were friends, he lead me on, I fell for him, I gave myself to him and then he told me what we were doing was wrong and he wanted to be friends. It may seem like I'm pinning all the blame on him, but I'm not. I did wrong too. I knew he wanted to be friends and I still went on with it. I gave too much of myself to him, I allowed myself to put my heart on my sleeve for a guy I didn't know too well.

He was my first broken heart, I can say genuinely. I think I still have feelings for him after all that. The sadder thing is, if he called me over, I would in a heartbeat. I guess you could say I am still a little heartbroken over it. I'm trying to move on but I fail. That was the problem. Unrequited love.

If anything, it made me wiser, more experienced and it made me appreciate my girlfriends more. They have been so amazing and supportive throughout it all. But like my friend Luke said, when you have a broken heart, whatever anyone says doesn't help, and that's okay. I think the only real way to heal a broken heart is time, but most importantly bringing it all to God, even when you just want to wallow in your sorrows. I found talking to girlfriends, dancing, great food and music help a little bit too :)

Currently listening to: Lisa Mitchell - Neopoliton Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment